By using the Forum – there are many ways this Business Speakers Forum can assist you – Here are Nine ways-
- Work by themselves or with small groups on projects to follow their dreams
- They are really focused on what they are doing and trying to achieve
- Entrepreneurs often are short on cash and looking at ways to promote their business.
- Entrepreneurs are always wanting to learn more to better their business
So how can the Business Speakers Forum assist Entrepreneurs?
- The Business Speakers Forum is designed to assist Entrepreneurs to Promote Their Business by Speaking – Speaking is a great way to get to a large number of potential clients easily and get your message across.
- For each Business Speakers Forum, there is a 30-45 minute training session on a topic around Presentation Skills in the workplace – this gives the attendees current, uptodate information about a variety of topics – the Trainers are all Professionals in their fields – your Facilitator, Adrienne McLean is a member of the National Speakers Association of Australia and has connections to gather experienced speakers who address valuable topics. See http://www.thespeakerspractice.com.au/business-speakers-forum
- The Business Speakers Forum – provides an audience for Entrepreneurs to test out their presentation – after the presentation – the presenter talks to the audience to find out observations about the presentation – did the message get across? – Did the presentation flow and was it easy to follow? – Was the delivery entertaining? The Peer Mentoring used is incredibly powerful way to develop skills.
- The Business Speakers Forum meets for five sessions four times a year. This gives an Entreprenuer regular times to attend without it being too onerous.
- At the Business Speakers Forum – Videos can be prepared – there is a suitable Sony camera along with quality video lights in place for the meetings. Attendees are able to present short – 1-3 minute videos – if attendees present one video each session for the full series – for $187 they can have 5 videos of suitable quality for a newsletter or blog. How useful is that to an Entrepreneur for promoting their business? Blogs with video are three times as likely to attract inbound links.
- Entrepreneurs can work on material at the Business Speakers Forum, to assist them to prepare for a big pitch to an investor or client. This is incredibly useful for really fine tuning their presentation and knowing that they are prepared for the big day.
- Networking is important and at the Business Speakers Forum – attendees get to speak with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs who are forging their business forward. Connections are made and business is created at this forum.
- Presentation Skills are a priority – your Facilitator – Adrienne McLean – will build your confidence , assist in areas that you can develop , shows practical ways to prepare for presentations, looks for avenues to assist you to promote your business by speaking – Rotary events and Radio are some of the ways available.
- The Business Speakers Forum is a highly informative training session with presentation skills development – it is highly interactive , a place to experiment on ideas and presentations, a place to create and practice video and a place to learn from others. Have a look at our website – http://www.thespeakerspractice.com.au/business-speakers-forum
Come along! Join our Meet-up Group and follow the wonderful series of trainers and activities . - http://www.meetup.com/Business-Speakers-Forum/