Published on April 2, 2017 by Adrienne McLean
Real Estate Agents need to build a strong bond with their clients to help them sell or purchase a property. Being in a position of helping out with large purchases or sales is a big responsibility.
But how do people who are wanting to buy or sell a property choose an agent?
Real Estate agents are using the benefits of websites to promote properties. Clients like this approach as they can view the properties. So the Agent Profiles are a very big credibility builder and the personalisation to really connect with potential clients the better.
By adding a video to your Agent profile, this allows you to:
- Introduce yourself
- Share some details that connect you to your audience
- Display knowledge of the area and community
- Talk about market updates
You can build a strong reputation by building a presence on Youtube. This also assists with your Google Ranking.
- Posting semi-regular video on Youtube
- Posting worthwhile content
- personalised video with your personality shining through
- Using content ideas from your day-to-day Real Estate activities
For your agent profile, it is worth going through the process of creating a personalised, professional video that represents your brand. You can be proud to display on your agent profile. Then, more casual smart phone video can be taken and displayed on Youtube – these could be of your current properties, etc.
What do you need to be aware of when preparing a video –
- Connect with the people viewing your video
- Your scripting needs to be structured and fast paced.
- Catch the viewers attention straight away.
- Your whole presentation needs to be engaging
- Allow your personality to shine through.
- Understanding the video process is essential
- Also understanding the marketing of your video will help with the success of building a following.
Learning about the ways to prepare and use video is really important in todays digital world. Have fun and enjoy – it is the way to connect with your potential clients!
For more details on The Speakers Practice – Video Program for Real Estate Agents – see – Presentation and Video Program for Real Estate Agents.