Are you doing marketing but it isn’t working?
Are you a highly skilled professional but struggling to find business?
Have you been so preoccupied with dealing with clients and simply don’t do enough marketing?
Are you wanting to grow your business and make progress?
If you answer “yes” to any or all of these questions, then The Speakers Practice – Marketing Skills for Business Owner Professionals is a must!
The Speakers Practice – Marketing Skills for Business Owner Professionals handles the following –
- How marketing actually works
- The 2 Philisophical principles and the 1 Practical principle of the International marketing system BookYourselfSolid.
- Step by Step through the BookYourselfSolid marketing system
- The business foundation that must be in place for your marketing to work consistently
- Why people buy what your selling
- How to talk about what you do
- How to build trust and credibility
- Pricing and Sales conversations
- The 6 Core Self Promotion strategies – known as “Marketing”
If you are:
✔︎ Wanting to grow your business and have your marketing work
✔︎Needing to get more clients, make more money and would like to have some fun
✔︎ Some accountability to get around those roadblocks
✔︎ Want to get better and better
✔︎ Yearning for some support and encouragement
✔︎ Wanting to connect with like-minded people in a professional setting
The work done with Adrienne has enabled me to get that contract that I didn’t think I’d get!
Keeping accountable is important and Adrienne does this with a very supportive approach.
My fears were validated, the approach gives a valuable structure and I came out of the workshop on a high – I’m energised to do the marketing that needs to be done and much more!
The Workshop includes:
The BookYourselfSolid Manual,
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided.
Date: Saturday 10th February , 2017 from 10am – 4pm
Venue: The Sydney Boulevard Hotel
Cost: $287 per person inc GST
To book in:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
2. Payment details : Internet Transfer is preferred – The Speakers Practice BSB 633 108 Account No. 1393 05403 – A receipt will be emailed as confirmation of booking in.
Payment by Paypal is available.
There is availability for 15 attendees – the groups are limited to this number to ensure Business Owners all get time to discuss and get personalised attention.
You are always welcome to ring Adrienne McLean by scheduling in a call on 30 minute call for any questions or details.
Should you have contacts interested, it is a good idea for them to ring direct to get an overview of the program.