Do you need video for your website?
Are you keen to learn more skills about presenting to a camera?
Do you want to maximise your impact on a video?
The Speakers Practice is pleased to offer the Presentation and Video program assisting Businesses to create professional quality video to connect with your customer.
This is a two step process so we can enable the presenter to deliver a high quality video performance.
In our “Effective On-Camera Presenting Skills” program, our guest trainer Tim Stackpool will guide you through training to assist you to become comfortable to present in front of a camera. You go through one on one training and practice your presentation for maximum impact.
Our “Connect with Your Audience by Video “ program will guide you to create a Professional Quality Video you will be proud to represent your business on your website or YouTube channel.
What do our clients say about The Speakers Practice Presentation and Video Workshop?
Adrienne McLean DTM is a SpeakersTrainingCamp® Presentation Skills Instructor and a BookYourselfSolid® Certified Marketing Coach who specialises in Video Marketing. Adrienne will assist you with scripting so you can deliver your scripts with ease, delivery of presentation, confidence, handling of any nerves, and voice work. Adrienne will also assist with the use of your video – to promote your business and enhance your expertise. Video marketing is becoming an essential tool in a marketer’s tool kit – Adrienne will give you information and approaches you can use once your video is completed.
Here’s an overview of The Presentation and Video Program –
At the “Effective On-Camera Presenting Skills” program
- Learn the skills to present on camera
- Learn the step by step process and suggested tools for creating your own video.
- Be with other Business Professionals – see their approaches, challenges and achievements
- Learn to prepare short, concise script that will keep viewers engaged.
- Learn the skills with using an Autocue essential with remembering the script when in front of the camera.
- Your video presentation will be significantly improved by addressing any mannerisms, gestures, vocal issues, confidence issues that affect on-camera presentations.
- Become confident and knowledgeable about presenting to a video camera.
- Go through the process of preparing and filming a video which will be emailed to you.
For more information on our “Effective On-Camera Presenting Skills” program, please ring Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email
This training includes:
Our next program is in May/June, 2019. Date to be confirmed.
Venue: Pow Wow Studios, 190 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
Cost: $745 + GST
Please ring Adrienne McLean for more details on 0414 367 960 or email