What would you get out of The Speakers Practice – Presentation Skills Workshop for Professionals ?
A fabulous day was spent with Professionals who were keen to work on their presentation skills. The SpeakersTrainingCamp formula is followed – taking rather nervous attendees through a process of developing their presentation skills and building confidence to speak in front of a group.
What did they like most about the workshop?
- Helped me to speak naturally and from the heart
- very relaxed , comfortable atmosphere bringing out people’s openness
- Good to get feedback from everyone in the group
- Having a solid structure for a presentation
- Gaining confidence via constructive feedback
- Practical tips
- Safe and supportive people and feedback to get better
- Opportunity to practise
- Indepth knowledge
- Good facility
What were the most important things they learnt?
- How to structure a presentation
- being natural when delivering a presentation – speaking from the heart
- being in control of the situation
- Good valuable tips
- The GRABM concept
- Importance of body language
- Controlling nerves and the exercises to help with nervousness
- Importance of posture and breathing
- Feeling more confident to deliver a message
A testimonial to summarise the day –
“Adrienne opened doors for me that have been closed for a long time. Her course has initiated a process that I can confidently build on helping me personally and with my work in architecture.”
Rob Geoghegar, Architect
The Speakers Practice – Presentation Skills workshop for Professionals will be available quarterly – check in with The Speakers Practice for the next workshop.