In our work, we are serving Service Professionals who are looking for: ✔︎ More clients, ✔︎ Improved marketing and sales, ✔︎ Improved communication skills, as well as, ✔︎ Techniques to raise awareness of their business. We also help the business development, marketing and sales managers who are also looking to build their skills. What are important skills needed in the workplace for growth - both personally and in business? Marketing Skills and Business Development system Public Speaking, Presentation Skills and Communication Skills Effective Speaking to Camera and creating Video Professional Services Marketing Conference Here are our programs that are coming up - The Professional Services Marketing Conference 2018 was a day of learning, connecting and being motivated to get to the next level. Check out this Professional Services Marketing Conference overview video (https://youtu.be/voFTnJy1m4E) If you missed attending and would like to see the presentations online or attended and want to see the presentations again - enjoy the Online - Professional Services Marketing Conference 2018 (http://professional-services-marketing-conference.thinkific.com/courses/professional-services-marketing-conference-2018) - there are 6 hours of presentations full of really valuable information to help you with marketing, digital marketing, sales and mindset. The BookYourselfSolid Masterclass Intensive - 8 sessions live, online - going step by step through the business development system BookYourselfSolid - check here more details Marketing Discovery Audit By doing an annual marketing audit, you will find out: ✔︎ Are your marketing systems working for you ✔︎ Are there processes that need implementing for growth ✔︎ Are your strategies & tactics being followed By doing the Marketing Discovery Audit , this will give you insights for marketing activities to help you get off to a great start for the new year. Check out the Effective On-Camera Presenting program Video is a powerful marketing tool and that marketing using video is becoming an important way of connecting with your prospects & clients. To use video, are you looking to understand ✔︎ How to effectively present to camera ✔︎ What you need to be aware of when using video ✔︎ What are the best approaches to create successful video? ✔︎ Get nervous in front of a video camera ✔︎ Wanting to create successful video? ✔︎ What tools you need to do this The Speakers Practice is taking bookings for the next upcoming Effective On-Camera Presenting for Professionals" Hornsby Business Information Forum - a networking event to meet, ask those niggling marketing & business development questions, share & be inspired - 4th Thursday, Thyme Square cate - 8.30am to 10am, Free to attend. Business Professionals meet and discuss the topic of the day - - topic is the 6 steps to grow a business - book in Next Forum - 25th October, 2018 For more details or to ask any questions, ring 0414 367 960. See: www.thespeakerspractice.com.au and www.adriennemclean.com
What would you get out of The Speakers Practice – Presentation Skills Workshop for Professionals ?
A fabulous day was spent with Professionals who were keen to work on their presentation skills. The SpeakersTrainingCamp formula is followed – taking rather nervous attendees through a process of developing their presentation skills and building confidence to speak in front of a group.
What did they like most about the workshop?
- Helped me to speak naturally and from the heart
- very relaxed , comfortable atmosphere bringing out people’s openness
- Good to get feedback from everyone in the group
- Having a solid structure for a presentation
- Gaining confidence via constructive feedback
- Practical tips
- Safe and supportive people and feedback to get better
- Opportunity to practise
- Indepth knowledge
- Good facility
What were the most important things they learnt?
- How to structure a presentation
- being natural when delivering a presentation – speaking from the heart
- being in control of the situation
- Good valuable tips
- The GRABM concept
- Importance of body language
- Controlling nerves and the exercises to help with nervousness
- Importance of posture and breathing
- Feeling more confident to deliver a message
A testimonial to summarise the day –
“Adrienne opened doors for me that have been closed for a long time. Her course has initiated a process that I can confidently build on helping me personally and with my work in architecture.”
Rob Geoghegar, Architect
The Speakers Practice – Presentation Skills workshop for Professionals will be available quarterly – check in with The Speakers Practice for the next workshop.
Branding is the way the prospects and clients see your business. Your branding is the face of the business. In this video & podcast, Gunnar Habitz details the important parts that go together to make a brand successful.
Gunnar Habitz has twenty years ICT experience in sales, marketing and consulting roles with a technical flavour covering various computing solutions sold to commercial and consumer segments. Originally from Switzerland with solid experience in the European market, Gunnar moved to Sydney in 2016 and completed a leadership program at the Australian Institute of Management and now offers his skills in the areas software, services and solutions.
Some of the questions Gunnar answers here on the topic of Branding strategies for growth are :
- When looking at branding a business or a product, what are the essential steps?
- Why does changing a brand help with sales growth?
- What are your recommendations to a business who are looking for massive change?
- What are the signs of a successful brand?
- What is a strategy that has really helped you grow your business?
Here are some links that Gunnar recommends for checking out –
1) www.habitz.ch (my own website)
2) www.cloudrecover.com.au (my employee who changed the branding strategy totally in 2015)
3) www.livinglines.com.au (brand development expert Susan Jones)
4) www.intrix.com.au (reseller Intrix who transitioned to a managed service provider)
5) www.cowanprospecting.com (Matt Cowan Prospecting, I mentioned that I found him only due to his LinkedIn article)
The Business Success Strategies is a 30 minute interview with successful business people who have been able to achieve amazing results with growing a business.
Business Success Strategies is an always have something to offer event sponsored by The Speakers Practice and ADrienneMcLean.com. The Speakers Practice offers programs to help SME professionals to market their business by speaking. AdrienneMcLean.com helps SME professionals to market themselves using the international marketing system BookYourselfSolid – a marketing system designed for service professionals to get you more clients.
Adrienne McLean helps business professionals with marketing and business development along with promoting their business. You can contact Adrienne McLean on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0414 367 960.
Real Estate Agents need to build a strong bond with their clients to help them sell or purchase a property. Being in a position of helping out with large purchases or sales is a big responsibility.
But how do people who are wanting to buy or sell a property choose an agent?
Real Estate agents are using the benefits of websites to promote properties. Clients like this approach as they can view the properties. So the Agent Profiles are a very big credibility builder and the personalisation to really connect with potential clients the better.
By adding a video to your Agent profile, this allows you to:
- Introduce yourself
- Share some details that connect you to your audience
- Display knowledge of the area and community
- Talk about market updates
You can build a strong reputation by building a presence on Youtube. This also assists with your Google Ranking.
- Posting semi-regular video on Youtube
- Posting worthwhile content
- personalised video with your personality shining through
- Using content ideas from your day-to-day Real Estate activities
For your agent profile, it is worth going through the process of creating a personalised, professional video that represents your brand. You can be proud to display on your agent profile. Then, more casual smart phone video can be taken and displayed on Youtube – these could be of your current properties, etc.
What do you need to be aware of when preparing a video –
- Connect with the people viewing your video
- Your scripting needs to be structured and fast paced.
- Catch the viewers attention straight away.
- Your whole presentation needs to be engaging
- Allow your personality to shine through.
- Understanding the video process is essential
- Also understanding the marketing of your video will help with the success of building a following.
Learning about the ways to prepare and use video is really important in todays digital world. Have fun and enjoy – it is the way to connect with your potential clients!
For more details on The Speakers Practice – Video Program for Real Estate Agents – see – Presentation and Video Program for Real Estate Agents.