Introducing Roland Hanekroot , owner of the company New Perspectives, has an extensive small to medium business background. Roland is the founder and CEO of two successful businesses in the building and construction industry with over 20 years experience. He was originally trained as a Journalist in Holland and worked for a national daily newspaper in Amsterdam and then came to Australia and started a carpentry and later building company. Since leaving the building industry Roland was involved in IT and network administration for a number of medium sized organisations.
Roland founded New Perspectives on my background and experience in small business together with deep study and training in business management, psychology, counselling and coaching. The result is an unique approach and methodology that leads small business owners back to having more Fun in business.
Building a Fun business that sustains you for years to come takes guts, because it invariably means Change (with a capital “C”). Nothing inspires me more than seeing people step out of their comfort zone and stay there in order to make the changes they need to make.
The Questions Roland Answers are:
1. Building a Fun business and needing to go out of your comfort zone – these seem to be opposites – what is this about?
2. Are there stages to work through?
3. Building a “tribe” can be a challenge – what approach do you recommend to building a tribe?
4. Building a business can be frustrating, need perseverance and challenging. What are your approaches to make it fun?
5. I ask all our guests this – As a Business Owner , what is your advice about promoting your business by speaking?
There’s some incredibly sound and valuable advice in this discussion – well worth putting 30 minutes aside to listen and absorb – if you’re in business this is wonderful advice – Thanks Roland Hanekroot for your time and sharing your expertise!