Welcome to the The Speakers Practice – Business Success Strategies interview. The Speakers Practice helps professionals with business building and promotional tools to get more clients. We do the Business Success Strategies interviews to connects with business professionals and ask about strategies that can help businesses to grow.
We are thrilled to have Sue Guiher from Thrive for Success based in Philadelphia , join us. To attend the Youtube Live Premiere – Wednesday 26th August at 9.30am and is for 40mins. Here’s the link – https://youtu.be/BpbzNYSZs2Y
For more than 20 years, Sue has worked with leaders from solentrepreneurs to executives in Fortune 100 companies. She has a unique ability to combine intuition with strategy so her clients can move forward in a clear, focused way that’s specifically tailored to them and the business/career and life they desire.
Sue has also taught communications for over a decade for MBA and executive MBA students at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Georgetown University and Rider University.
She’s passionate about helping leaders, at all levels, implement the aligned action steps needed to create more insight, influence and impact.
Our topic for today is “The parts of a Business Success Blueprint “
The questions Sue answers are:
- What would a company be experiencing when looking for a change and basically help?
- What are the parts that go together to a Business Success Blueprint?
- Is implementing the Business Success Blue print into a company challenging?
- Is a Business Coach necessary to make the changes that must be done or can Business owners do it themselves?
- After implementing the Business Success Blueprint into the business, what are the outcomes?