The Speakers Practice helps professionals with promotional skills to support success with marketing of their business or growing their career.
- Are you wanting to get more clients?
- Are you highly skilled but really don’t like to do the sales and marketing to build your business?
- Have you exhausted your circle and now really need to build your business from new connections?
- Wanting to build your confidence?
The areas that Service professionals , who are experts in their field, can find challenges with are marketing, personal selling and getting the sale across the line. The Speakers Practice programs help professionals specifically with confidence building with presentation skills, speaking to camera and increasing visibility , that is, marketing.
Growing a Business is a Journey – our approach will take you on the most direct path. We are there to help with a practical approach.
We use three disciplines –
1. SpeakersTrainingCamp®, a fast, easy way to build confident presentations
2. BookYourselfSolid® Marketing system – a marketing system designed for Service Professionals to Get you More Clients. –
3. The Deming process – Plan, Do , Check , Act – a continuous improvement approach
Adrienne McLean of The Speakers Practice & Amplify Results offers one-on-one consultations to assist small business owners with getting more clients.
Speak with Adrienne McLean on 0414 367 960 or email
Adrienne@thespeakerspractice.com.au” for more details.
Adrienne McLean is a certified by Michael Port. Michael Port & Associates, LLC is neither an affiliate, sponsor, or partner of this website or is in any way responsible for it’s content or use or for the products and services provided by the individuals who own and operate the site. Created by NY Times bestselling author, Michael Port,Book Yourself Solid is the premier marketing system for service business owners. Book Yourself Solid is a registered trademark of Michael Port & Associates, LLC and certain materials contained on this website and in the services provided by Adrienne may be copyrighted works of Michael Port & Associates, LLC.