Branding is the way the prospects and clients see your business. Your branding is the face of the business. In this video & podcast, Gunnar Habitz details the important parts that go together to make a brand successful.
Gunnar Habitz has twenty years ICT experience in sales, marketing and consulting roles with a technical flavour covering various computing solutions sold to commercial and consumer segments. Originally from Switzerland with solid experience in the European market, Gunnar moved to Sydney in 2016 and completed a leadership program at the Australian Institute of Management and now offers his skills in the areas software, services and solutions.
Some of the questions Gunnar answers here on the topic of Branding strategies for growth are :
- When looking at branding a business or a product, what are the essential steps?
- Why does changing a brand help with sales growth?
- What are your recommendations to a business who are looking for massive change?
- What are the signs of a successful brand?
- What is a strategy that has really helped you grow your business?
Here are some links that Gunnar recommends for checking out –
1) www.habitz.ch (my own website)
2) www.cloudrecover.com.au (my employee who changed the branding strategy totally in 2015)
3) www.livinglines.com.au (brand development expert Susan Jones)
4) www.intrix.com.au (reseller Intrix who transitioned to a managed service provider)
5) www.cowanprospecting.com (Matt Cowan Prospecting, I mentioned that I found him only due to his LinkedIn article)
The Business Success Strategies is a 30 minute interview with successful business people who have been able to achieve amazing results with growing a business.
Business Success Strategies is an always have something to offer event sponsored by The Speakers Practice and ADrienneMcLean.com. The Speakers Practice offers programs to help SME professionals to market their business by speaking. AdrienneMcLean.com helps SME professionals to market themselves using the international marketing system BookYourselfSolid – a marketing system designed for service professionals to get you more clients.
Adrienne McLean helps business professionals with marketing and business development along with promoting their business. You can contact Adrienne McLean on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0414 367 960.